Consumers are inundated with ads, so it’s vital that your ad catches the eye and immediately grabs interest.
We often hear ‘high-performance’ but what does it mean and what does a high-performing team do.
Let’s assume a vision, roadmap, and a surrounding culture that is progressive and forward thinking is already in place.
- Great blend of skills, experience, and ability to be cross-functional (DevOps, Testing, Engineers, and UX/Design)
- A servant leader with vision who supports and creates the right conditions for performance
- A business/product rep who knows the customers, market and product and can translate this into stories
- Some experienced tech leaders and emerging talent, lots of diversity — male/female etc.
- Delivering value to customers little and often
- Automating everything possible (testing, deployments, tooling etc.)
- Following a fluid Kanban approach — tackling things in near/real-time
- High amounts of trust and support (empowerment)
- Lots of co-creation and pairing around complex issues
- Swarming as a group around sticky problems
- Always learning and introducing improvements (inspecting and adapting)
- Pushing information to leadership as required
- Utilising near/real-time data to determine performance and service health
- Challenging and not simply saying yes to requests
- Putting quality before anything else, but being pragmatic about delivery
- Independent but aligned to the wider organisation (knowledge curation)
- Give back to the industry and prob tackling side projects